So, I kinda started this so the my little sister could keep up with what me and my daughter are doing. So I guess other people read this to, which is fine...and kinda creepy. Anyway. we have been swimming or working out side all week. I am getting a nice tan. Yes Whit even my legs are
getting sun. I got a really nice pair of shorts. I love them. Anyway, I have been looking all over for this one bead. I even all every bead store in UT and ID looking for it and 30 stores in Here in TX and there was only ONE that had it. To my luck it was right by the Temple, so Chibi and I went to go and pick up the strand of beads. And return a ring that Mormon boy Steven gave me. He payed like 10 something for it and since the price of Silver when up I got 15.something back. Nice...so i got some beads with that. But the best news all week was from Jody when he called. WE GOT IN TO BRISTOL!!!! Its like THE hardest fair to get into. So, we have to come up with a different name for the shop that will tell about the both better, Pottery and Chain malle. So we are working on that. The bead that I was talking about is at the top of the thingy.
Riako
getting sun. I got a really nice pair of shorts. I love them. Anyway, I have been looking all over for this one bead. I even all every bead store in UT and ID looking for it and 30 stores in Here in TX and there was only ONE that had it. To my luck it was right by the Temple, so Chibi and I went to go and pick up the strand of beads. And return a ring that Mormon boy Steven gave me. He payed like 10 something for it and since the price of Silver when up I got 15.something back. Nice...so i got some beads with that. But the best news all week was from Jody when he called. WE GOT IN TO BRISTOL!!!! Its like THE hardest fair to get into. So, we have to come up with a different name for the shop that will tell about the both better, Pottery and Chain malle. So we are working on that. The bead that I was talking about is at the top of the thingy.
Riako
3 comments:
Hey! Nice blog, good to see that you are entering the twentieth century. Hey have you tried to get into any galleries? I've seen some of the stuff that sells in galleries and your glazes kick their trash. Why not give it a try? You might make a more steady income that way, who knows? Anyways, I'll talk to you later.
hmmm....a name. How about chain pots? You know because of chain mail and pottery and it sounds like chamber.....okay, never mind ;-) Don't you worry though, I'll keep thinking!
Are you gonna post more?
Post a Comment