So, coming home from Tiffany’s on Friday night (17th of Apr). My crazy neighbors upstairs left me a wonderful present of cat poop and litter all over my front porch. Being the nice person I am I didn’t let Bryan, and Brian (Natasha’s hubby) throw it on their door. Instead I called the police, the worst they could do was get them for littering and that is ONLY if they caught them in the act.
Well come to find out, they got evicted and had to move out. I got to have a nice conversation with the Domenic our apt. Fixer personal, IT was not me complaining that got them kick out. It was the human waste smeared all over the walls and carpet in the kids room that finally did it.
I had to rent a carpet cleaner to clean the carpets because of the cat stuff that was tracked in by the girls trying to get them into the apt. I love camera’s they can get everything.
Their Porch, this is how it normally looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment