So, here are some Photos that I look with Mike’s camera… well I took 1. His youngest took the others. And I really like her work.
This is Mountain Birdy, Playing the game of Grace… which your not supposed to run cause its un-graceful. Well she couldn’t get how to toss the ring so this is Keep the ring from the four year old.
I like Mike’s youngest photo better. Nicer background. The best
part about playing keep the ring from the four year old is that she had a tail on so it was like playing keep the ring from the raccoon.
So these are horses where the youngest is riding. The taller of the ponies is named Harvey. Which he looks a lot like my old horse
Harvey…don’t know where they got the horse, or if he is quarter-
appendix, I would like to find out though. But she also took these photos.
1 comment:
He does look like Harvey. Weird. You and the kiddio look cute.
Post a Comment