Thursday, May 13, 2010

Work from this Semester

2-2010 throgh 4-2010 090 2-2010 throgh 4-2010 091
I got two shelves.  This is all my work for the semester.

 2-2010 throgh 4-2010 092
These are the stands, and the ladies.

 2-2010 throgh 4-2010 093

Mug/tea cups and more of the ladies.

  2-2010 throgh 4-2010 096
This is a mug, I made for a trade.  Turned out great.

 2-2010 throgh 4-2010 0972-2010 throgh 4-2010 099 
This is the tea pot, and the sugar bowl.2-2010 throgh 4-2010 100
Here is the creamer.  I really like this, one.  2-2010 throgh 4-2010 101
Tea cups and saucers. 

2-2010 throgh 4-2010 107
The Whole Set. 

2-2010 throgh 4-2010 102 2-2010 throgh 4-2010 103 2-2010 throgh 4-2010 104
Some of the mugs, and saucers.

2-2010 throgh 4-2010 106 
Mugs

4 comments:

Bregelle Whitworth Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bregelle Whitworth Davis said...

Your work gets better and better each time I see it. Keep up the good work. Also you should do some more with your scrap glaze. We love ours!

M and W said...

Those look really cool and awesome!

Mountain Birdie said...

Thanks guys. I didn't bring up my scrap glaze this semester, b/c my instrutor wanted me to use thier glazes.