Friday, March 18, 2011

Sherwood Forest Fair

So this is a new fair, that is 35 miles out side of Austin.  Right now it is more on a primitive scale, however, in about 10 years it should rival the Texas Ren, Festival.  Which would be nice.  Sierra and I
got to go on the opening weekend here are some of the photos I took with the new camera. 

IMG_3829  IMG_3831  IMG_3832 
Reachelle, She is 6’                One of our Chimes                  The Shoppe

IMG_3833 IMG_3834 IMG_3838
Some of the other Chimes, Sara’s company (music of the spheres) was invited to be here
they are the fist shop right when you walk in through the gates. 

IMG_3842  IMG_3851  IMG_3855
Sierra, and Lexis.  They had this really big chair So here is Sierra sitting in it.

IMG_3856  IMG_3857  IMG_3858

IMG_3859  IMG_3860  IMG_3861

IMG_3863 IMG_3865  IMG_3866

IMG_3867  IMG_3868
This is one of the guys I know some Scarby, He used to sell wind chimes at Scarby and TRF.
now He sells “Dragon Eggs” which are geo’s.  This is something that he really enjoys doing
now.  Chi-bi got to crack two cause her first one was broke, into more 6 pieces. 

IMG_3873  IMG_3874  IMG_3877

The one she was pointing to, was $80.00 to brake open.

IMG_3885  IMG_3887  IMG_3890
Some of the buildings.  The one in the middle is Jonathan Glyder’s booth, my potter friend
with the puppy Gracie.   I like Jonathan’s booth the best from the ones that were out there.

IMG_3892  IMG_3894  IMG_3895
This little girl was soo cute, She was having such a hard time with hula hooping.  But
She kept on trying.  This was about the 10th try while I was watching.

IMG_3902 IMG_3902 IMG_3902
one of things that I love about taking photos of Chi-bi is that she doesn’t notice the camera
that much, so I can get really good photos of her.  This one, she is watching a sword demo.

IMG_3924   IMG_3909  IMG_3926

Trolls and Fairies.  The fairy had a cross bow that could shoot marshmallows, Chi-bi used it to shoot
her kettle corn at people… well mainly me.

No comments: