Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Old-New Pictures

So, I love it when I find film that hasn’t been developed in ages.  So I here are some of the pictures that recently got developed.  
Some of these are distorted because I was using a wide angel lens, which I love.  The film I used was the professional stuff from kodak Interesting colors

Abby and tonia 

This is Abby and Tonia.

tonia

Tonia was making a silly face for me the wide angle really made it more silly then before.  I can’t wait to get a fish eye lens

Sadie

Cute little Sadie and Sierra and mines feet.

Sierra 1

Sierra was handing me a flower

Sierra 2

Sierra 3Sierra 4This one was taken with a regular 35mm lens

So I am posting today cause I found out my laptop has a program that helps me with posting.  This is rather fun.  Anyway later

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Those are fun pictures, I really like the last one of Sierra, pretty colors.