Sunday, March 22, 2009

Road Trip

So, last weekend I got to go on a random-ish road trip.  In being I need to take a kiln to my biz. partner so he could store it for me at his ranch.  Anyway, a friend of mine one of the many Bryan’s that I know went with me.  It was a lot of fun.  I got to shoot a rife that was almost my size.  Here are some of the pictures.   Bryan J. and I stopped at Penny’s Dinner for hot chocolate, after a very very disappointing cup from McDonald's.  They really stink at making hot chocolate.

Sierra and pig tails 031 

Sierra and pig tails 035

Sierra and pig tails 036
Sierra and pig tails 038 Sierra and pig tails 039 Sierra and pig tails 037

Anyway on Jody’s family ranch, they have a lot of fossils and geodes.  It was really nice staying out there in the clean air.  His family has 160 acres that they use for hunting.  Jody’s room, is a small arsenal, with lots of cool guns.  Some of them are remakes.  One of these days he is going to let me shoot his cannon, its a English long 9 cannon that they used to use on the English navy ships.  It cost about $100.00 to fire it every time with the balls and gun powder.   

Sierra and pig tails 041 Sierra and pig tails 043 Sierra and pig tails 042 Sierra and pig tails 051 Sierra and pig tails 048

Sierra and pig tails 046 Sierra and pig tails 047

1 comment:

M and W said...

Looks like you had fun!