So, I got to go to Bristol, WI. again this year to do what I love best. Sell pot..tery, chimes and dress up in clothing that makes it hard to breath. Yeah me for being a female. Anyway thought I would post some pictures of friends.
This is Emma Lena street. that is said Emma lemma. hey I was homeschooled. Joking Mom. Anyway that is for you Emma.
Early in the morning drive to Chicago. IL. After spending the night at a rest stop. Here some fun info, a moths worth of clothing 3 boxes of potter, sleeping bag and quilt make a some what comfortable bed. Till you wake up.
Another picture out my window while I was driving. Don’t worry dad, I was the only one on this part of the road. It was foggy, with a sunrise thought it was pretty looking through the bug guts on my wind-shield.
So this is Crow, he is the the main one that I work with other then
Noel. We totally have a tail dance down. Yeah for Tails. Oh those
are our chimes that ROCK. Check out the website at :
http://www.musicofspheres.com/
Newest member of our family, Nathan Lessard, aka Muscle Boy.
He is really funny, and loves to work out for a hobby. He also has
a really cool motorcycle that is my age.
This is Noel. The lady we all love to work for and one of the best Aunts there are. Total blast to hang out with. LOVE YOU NOEL
I had a ton of fun living with you this summer thank you.
What can I say other then TOTALY AWESOME BEARD.
Dad you should really grow yours out like this. You could be a really cool Father time, or St. Nick.
So, on my quest for overalls since my first ones are finally going i found these really cool pants at a second hand store. They where 140.00 going for 40.00. I would have gotten them if I was 20# lighter and they fit.
So, the guy playing the drums is Toni. He is a really good drum player. The other musician are really good to. I just don’t know them by names.
RESCU, put this performance on. To help raise money, tickets were 5.00. for a 2 hr show. It was more fun then going to the drive threw. Next post I will have some movie clips of the dancing. It was dancing around the world. Our host was rather funny.
1 comment:
I think that dude looks like Gandalf and I think your dad should grow his beard that long. Wonder what they would say at his office. Sorry for not calling you back about girls night. My weekend got crazy. This weekend Ben and I are hitting a wedding in New Orleans. Are you free the weekend after?
Post a Comment